Pages

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

MY ODE TO MY NAME CARD

DEAR MY WONDERFUL NAME CARD
Hi my name card. You are always making me nervous and angry. Do you know why? It is  you have that awful picture of me and introduce me with my picture instead of me. How kind you are.How nice for you to make me embarrassed. How flat and light you are. Sometimes , I am worried because I might loose you.
How important you are. If you left me alone, I can't get my money , I  can't borrow books. Wow how precious you are. And how flexible you are. You can twist your self and can get out , out of my necklace rope.

My friends were embarrassed about their pictures and put smiley sticker on their pictures but I didn't. I didn't want to have a secret of my picture. Still, I love my picture but  it is strange. If I show my picture, I become embarrassed.

How thankful you are. To make me kind a feel like I am an  adult. I am just thankful for making me alllow to go to the library and prove that I am a student.  Thank you for helping me to prove I am Chae young Kim
                                                                  Thank you

5 comments:

  1. Chae Young,

    This is a creative choice for an ode. You did a great job describing your name card. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!
    You wrote a nice, descriptive ode to your name card. The pictures you chose fit very well in your post. Good work~~

    -Yongwook, Oh (Writing TA)

    ReplyDelete