Pages

Monday, April 29, 2013

It is important to know our family's history

Everyone has a family. It is a definite fact. Even animals have a family. We know that we have a family but do you know your family’s history? Do you know things like who is my ancestor? Most of them doesn’t know. They don’t know because they don’t know the benefits of knowing our family’s history. Here are three reasons why.
  First, I can feel self confidence. For instance, if my ancestor is a really famous person like king Sejong , then I can tell my friends that I am a descendent of his with confident. Anyway, who can’t?

Think of this. If you are really really angry right now, how would you push the stress out of your brain? If it was me, I would think of my ancestor and think I am the higher level than you and just release my stress. Also, if someone asks about your ancestor, I would say it out loud, because I have a confident about it anyway, I know about it. Even though, your ancestor is not a famous person, it is okay.. it is a proud thing for you because not all people doesn’t know their ancestor.
Second, there is a saying that you learn from your mistakes. It is true. You can learn your family’s history and make it as a steppingstone for your final dream. Everyone has mistakes. Even your ancestors and you make or made mistakes. But if you know it and make it a foothold, then, you can say that mistake breeds success. Sure you can say it and you deserve it because you learned what was wrong about you and the mistakes of ancestors and made it follow to the final stage.
Third, let us think. Why do we always have to think that our family’s history is ancestor or something. It could be some history of disease. If your family was bald and the grandparents and the great grandparents are bald, then you are going to be bald too. But the good things are that you can expect these things and research about how to avoid it or make the hair come back. You don’t need to get shocked or think this is a really big and serious disease. You can always think of a bright way. You can get less stress by preventing these things and just live happily ever after.

Conclusively, there are lots of benefits by knowing our family’s history. First, you can feel self confidence and second, you can learn the mistakes of your ancestors and make it as a steppingstone toward the succeed and lastly, you can expect what will happen to you sometimes.
I believe that knowing your family’s history is really important and we should know it.

No comments:

Post a Comment